Tuesday, July 6, 2010

football


I am an awesome football player . I played flag football for two years . I mostly played as the receiver and safety . In my whole season I got 14 touchdowns ! Ya , I know amazing ! And this is the weird part I got 9 interception's ! that quarterback is REALLY REALLY BAD @ being the quarterback . ya think ! It is hard to not let the other team catch the football . The trick is to be there right at the second to swat it, intercept it , knock it out of his arm's , tip it or run in to it . But be careful when you run in to it you can dive on accident and sprang your ankle ! Oh ya I for got this is a tip for NFL players stay safe in this years NFL season and try to use some of these tricks hope you have fun playing this whole new season I can not wait to watch you great football players this awesome NFL season

2 comments:

  1. You are an excellent football player and I can't wait to watch you play pro football some day! I will always be your biggest fan :) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fbboy. You ARE an awesome fb player and we enjoy watching you make those intersections and touchdowns. We enjoy YOU. We miss you and love you. Papa and Nana

    ReplyDelete